The following rules will be strictly enforced regarding tuition:
- A late fee of $25.00 will be charged for all accounts over (30) days late. Each trimester, report cards will be held on all accounts not current.
- No child will be re-registered for the new school year until tuition balances are current.
- Once made current, your future registration is dependent upon the satisfaction of your account in full.
- For any students transferring to a different school, records and transcripts will not be sent until tuition balances are paid.
- Those graduating will not receive diplomas and records will not be forwarded to high schools without payment in full
2020 – 2021 Tuition and Fees
-Three Half Day Mornings: $3,500 (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
-Three Full Day: $4,000 (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
-Five Half Day Mornings: $4,000 (Monday – Friday)
-Five Full Day: $4,600 (Monday – Friday)
– 3 day: $4,000 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
– 5 day: $4,600
*Any families that have an older child in grades K through 8th will be charged $4,000.
– One Child: $4,600
– Two Children: $8,500
– Three or More Children: $11,800
Lab/TECH Fee: $75/Family (Pre-K to Grade 8)
Re-Registration Fee: $100 Per Child
Activity Fee: $150 Per Child
Family Participation: $25 Per Family
Mandatory Fundraisers: $100 Raffle Drive
Grade 8 Graduation Fee: $475
– The $150 Registration Fee for new students must be submitted with the registration form. The Registration fee is due upon acceptance to the school.
– Returning students must reserve their spot by paying the Registration Fee when re-registering for the new school year.
– All Registration Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
– There will be a $25 “returned check fee” for all checks made payable to Our Lady of Hope Catholic Academy that do not clear the bank.
Partial tuition assistance for the 2020-21 school year is available through Futures in Education!
Financial aid is available for eligible students in grades K to 8 who attend a Catholic Academy or Parish School within the Diocese of Brooklyn. Families must meet financial eligibility requirements to be considered.
The deadline to apply for a scholarship is July 24, 2020. More information is available at the Futures in Education website: https://futuresineducation.org/scholarships/.
FACTS is a third-party vendor selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments.