The following rules will be strictly enforced regarding tuition:
- A late fee of $25.00 will be charged for all accounts over (30) days late. Each trimester, report cards will be held on all accounts not current.
- No child will be re-registered for the new school year until tuition balances are current.
- Once made current, your future registration is dependent upon the satisfaction of your account in full.
- For any students transferring to a different school, records and transcripts will not be sent until tuition balances are paid.
- Those graduating will not receive diplomas and records will not be forwarded to high schools without payment in full
2018 – 2019 Tuition and Fees
– Half Day Mornings: $2,100 (Tuesday & Thursday)
– Full Day: $3,100 (Tuesday & Thursday)
– 3 day: $3,500 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
– 5 day: $4,500*
*Any families that have an older child in grades K through 8th will be charged $4,000.
– One Child: $4,300
– Two Children: $7,900
– Three or More Children: $10,900
Re-Registration Fee: $100 Per Child
Activity Fee: $150 Per Child
Family Participation: $25 Per Family
Mandatory Fundraisers: $100 Raffle Drive
Grade 8 Graduation Fee: $475
– The $150 Registration Fee for new students must be submitted with the registration form. The Registration fee is due upon acceptance to the school.
– Returning students must reserve their spot by paying the Registration Fee when re-registering for the new school year.
– All Registration Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
– There will be a $25 “returned check fee” for all checks made payable to Our Lady of Hope Catholic Academy that do not clear the bank.
Partial tuition assistance for the 2018-19 school year is available through Futures in Education!
Financial aid is available for eligible students in grades K to 8 who attend a Catholic Academy or Parish School within the Diocese of Brooklyn. Families must meet financial eligibility requirements to be considered.
The deadline to apply is March 30, 2018, for families already receiving assistance and April 30, 2018, for new families.
FACTS is a third-party vendor selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments. To learn more about Futures in Education, please visit futuresineducation.org.