The following rules will be strictly enforced regarding tuition:
- A late fee of $25.00 will be charged for all accounts over (30) days late. Each trimester, report cards will be held on all accounts not current.
- No child will be re-registered for the new school year until tuition balances are current.
- Once made current, your future registration is dependent upon the satisfaction of your account in full.
- For any students transferring to a different school, records and transcripts will not be sent until tuition balances are paid.
- Those graduating will not receive diplomas and records will not be forwarded to high schools without payment in full
Tuition and Fees
– Half Day: $1,975
– Full Day: $2,975
– 3 day: $3,375
– 5 day: $4,375
– One Child: $4,175
– Two Children: $7,650
– Three or More Children: $10,525
Re-Registration Fee: $100 Per Child
General Fee: $150 Per Child
Family Participation: $25 Per Family (Voluntary)
Mandatory Fundraisers: $100 Raffle Drive
Graduation Fee: $475
– The $150 Registration Fee for new students must be submitted with the registration form. The Registration fee is due upon acceptance to the school.
– Returning students must reserve their spot by paying the Registration Fee when re-registering for the new school year.
– All Registration Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
– There will be a $25 “returned check fee” for all checks made payable to Our Lady of Hope Catholic Academy that do not clear the bank.
All students who enroll are eligible to apply for the financial assistance programs offered by the Diocese of Brooklyn.
TADS Financial Aid Assessment Service has been selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments for families that may need assistance paying tuition. Additional requirements can be found on the online application.
To apply, go to futuresineducation.org and click on Apply For Scholarships. For help, please call 800-477-8237, join a live chat at mytads.com, or email email@example.com. Hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.